Dr. Chung-Levy is a certified Invisalign® orthodontist in Fort Lee, NJ. Imagine a braces treatment that doesn’t use wires or metal brackets, a treatment that is virtually pain free and doesn’t require you to change your current lifestyle.
These days, it’s more important than ever for you to feel comfortable about your smile. However, for some people, that isn’t always a possibility because their teeth are crooked or misaligned. As a result, they may feel shy, embarrassed and uncomfortable showing off their personality and what makes them so special.
If this applies to you, it’s time to stop letting your teeth hold you back from having the self-esteem that you deserve. To take action today, schedule a meeting with Dr. Chung-Levy.
With Invisalign® you can straighten your teeth, and experience the benefits of a great smile, without the appearance of having braces. Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable, comfortable aligners that straighten teeth. Since they are removable, you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
The clear alternative to braces, Invisalign is comfortable to wear and easy to live with. The Invisalign aligners are removable which makes it easy to continue to enjoy your favorite foods and you can brush and floss normally.
Our iTero scanner allows us to take a digital impression-a highly accurate, 3D image of the individual characteristics of your teeth and gum tissue. With a click of a button these conventional impressions will be sent via internet to the Invisalign lab where your custom aligners will be fabricated and later sent back to our office within days!
Why should you choose Invisalign?
Invisalign is the orthodontic treatment of choice for several reasons.
- No One Knows — Since the aligners are completely invisible, no one needs to know you are in treatment besides you and your orthodontist. You do not need to worry about people staring at your braces instead of looking at you.
- Supreme Comfort — Without any metal pieces, Invisalign is incredibly comfortable. While traditional braces tend to poke and rub the sensitive tissues of the mouth, Invisalign is made from smooth plastic that is not abrasive at all.
- Removable — Invisalign aligners are removable and can be taken out for key moments including photos, speaking engagements and other special occasions. But remember: your compliance in wearing the aligners for the prescribed length of time each day/week/month is vital to your treatment success.
- Know the Result — When your teeth are imaged, your entire treatment plan will be mapped out for you from start to finish. This means you can see the complete result before you even start through a virtual treatment plan.
- Fewer Visits — Since nothing needs adjusting, you come into the office less. Sure, we always love to see you, but we are pretty sure you can think of better things to do with your time.
- Shorter Treatment — Compared to traditional treatments, Invisalign treatment goes faster. In general, you should see a few months shaved off of treatment time when compared with traditional, metal braces.
How does Invisalign work?
Using advanced, 3D computer-imaging to create a digital model of your teeth, Dr. Jessica is able to create a plan for your entire treatment before it even starts. Then, using a series of clear aligners custom-made just for you, your teeth move into the desired position.
You will wear each set of aligners for 20 to 22 hours per day. You would then switch out the old aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Chung-Levy has prescribed.
How long will my treatment last?
- On average, people who are being treated using Invisalign wear their trays for around nine to 18 months.
- At Dr. Jessica Chung-Levy’s office, we can customize the Invisalign treatment to your lifestyle and schedule. We understand that you are busy so we’ll work around your schedule so that coming in for appointments is convenient for you.
- Visits range from every 6 weeks to 12 weeks.
How can I get started?
- Once you’ve called for an appointment, Dr. Chung-Levy will meet with you to see whether you could benefit from Invisalign. If she deems it the right choice for you, a digital scan of your teeth will be created so that we can order you your aligners.
- When your trays come in, we will schedule an appointment for you. We will place any necessary Invisalign attachments, give you instructions on wearing and cleaning the aligners and you begin your treatment.
- Don’t put off getting your smile back another minute. Dr. Chung-Levy is an Invisalign Premier Preferred Provider. You’ll receive an individualized treatment plan and we will work with your schedule and within your budget.
Are you considering Invisalign®? Dr. Chung-Levy can determine whether you’re an ideal candidate for this innovative treatment and deliver the best care available today. We’ll make sure that you get the best care possible. Contact us at 201-886-8400.
Advances have made Invisalign® treatment suitable for most orthodontic needs. Dr. Chung-Levy has used Invisalign® in orthodontic surgical patients as well as patients that needed extraction of teeth. Invisalign® is a brilliant approach – a proper assessment will identify the method that is ideal for you.